IVF with donated oocytes, of which the selection has been very well studied, can increase considerably the success rates of achieving pregnancy.The use of cryopreserved oocytes is an interesting option for those women that wish to delay maternity.
Knowing the time which the endometrium is receptive, the expression can be modified by varying the day of administration of progesterone and can thus convert a receptive endometrium prereceptive.
The ERA test is for women diagnosed with implantation failure, an apparently normal uterus and normal endometrial thickness.
These reproduction treatments consist of extracting oocytes by follicular puncture to then be fertilized in the laboratory by conventional IVF (when the oocytes are put in contact with the sperm in the laboratory) or through an (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection, where the insemination is carried out by a specialist directly using a microneedle), with the end result to be having enough quality embryos to then transfer them to the womb.
In IVF it is possible to use the patients own oocytes or to use those of an anonymous donor.
The study of the implantation window using this technique have shown a similar proportion of women either fertile or not, out of phase endometrium, 49% versus 43%, respectively.
With the development of new technologies, we have entered the era of genomics and functional genomics specifically, studying the messenger RNA expressed by certain genes.
The implantation failure is defined by patients who are transferred at least 6 good quality embryos on 2 or 3 transfers without falling pregnant.
Naturally we are a species with low reproductive efficiency as the implantation rate is approximately 35%, the remaining 65% of embryos not implanted are divided equally into two groups, embryos with anomalies, and interactions between endometrial and altered embryo.
The diagnosis is only valid for the type of cycle in which the test is performed, therefore embryo transfer must be performed on the same type of cycle, as it has been observed in some patients that the receptivity can vary depending on the type of cycle.
Do you like to meet people online or over the phone to talk about adult topics? It's free, and the best way to reach interested individuals in the local Pyrmont (Sydney) community.
But even in the very successful units, some couples fail repeatedly.