It requires a lot of thought, strategy and even a little bit of luck.
Well, all of a sudden that 20% chance of success is bumped up to 50% because you know eventually she is going to have to choose between you and her new boyfriend.
In other words, this page is meant to drastically increase your chances for success! I have always found it fascinating that human beings have this need to compare things.
Well, that 20% number is based on you trying to get your girlfriend back without any of my advice.
In other words, this page is meant to improve that 20% chance of success. Imagine that you follow the advice on this page and get to a place where your ex girlfriend is confused about her feelings for you and her new boyfriend.
So, I am not going to sit here and tell you that if you follow every little step I outline on this page that your ex girlfriend is going to break up with her current boyfriend and come running back to you.
While that is certainly the outcome that you are praying for it isn’t realistic to assume that, that is going to happen 100% of the time. Well, getting an ex girlfriend back isn’t an exact science, it’s an unpredictable one because you are dealing with another human being (your ex) and none of us are mind readers so all of us are a little blind to a certain extent.
Now, most of you who are in that situation are going to see that number and immediately freak out because it’s pretty darn low.
I mean, a 20% chance of success means that there is an 80% chance of failure.
The Answer – Not well…In fact, a massive fight or breakup might occur and now you are looking like you are in a really good position.
Again, YOU didn’t physically cause this breakup or fight, your ex did because of her feelings for you. Of course, the situation you currently find yourself in is one of the hardest to experience as your chances for success are slightly lowered. I am a very realistic person and I am assuming that you are too.
So, obviously the big risk you run by trying to win your ex girlfriend back in this case is that you could become a common enemy between your ex and her new boyfriend which will ultimately cause them to be closer together.